If you are a business owner, you are probably already facing a lot of things pulling for your attention and money. Even so, insurance is something that should not be overlooked.
Commercial Insurance policies are available for a wide range of businesses, and can be better customized to the specific needs of your business. Most policies begin with:
- Property Insurance—Covers damage or destruction of buildings, equipment, inventory and more.
- General Liability Insurance—Covers costs if someone is injured at your business or from using your product or service.
From there, you can add a range of coverages , including:
- Business Income Insurance—Also known as Business Interruption insurance, this replaces lost revenues and covers extra expenses in the event that your business has to shut down or relocate due to fire, wind damage or other covered losses.
- Business Vehicle Insurance—Covers vehicles owned and used by your business.
- Business Crime Insurance—Covers losses from burglary, computer fraud, employee dishonesty and other business crimes.
- Commercial Umbrella Liability—Increases and broadens liability coverage, filling in gaps left by other coverages.
- Electronic Data Processing Coverage—Covers costs associated with the loss or damage of electronic data processing media or equipment.
- Equipment Breakdown—Also known as Boiler and Machinery Insurance, this covers losses from the malfunction of heating, electrical, air conditioning, telephone systems and other equipment.
- Employment Practices Liability—Covers costs tied to disputes with employees over termination, discrimination, sexual harassment and other employment issues.
- Inland Marine—Covers the transport of goods over water and land, providing comprehensive protection for assets that are moveable or mobile in nature, while in transit—such as from a warehouse to a store—or in storage.
- Pollution Liability—Covers costs related to pollution, including clean-up and personal injury.
Additional coverages to be purchased separately:
- Directors & Officers (D&O) Liability
- Professional Liability (Errors & Omissions)
- Health and Disability
- Workers compensation
Great Northwest Insurance Brokers is here to help you determine your risks and be sure your assets are protected. Use our Request a Quote tool or call us today!